Wednesday 13 April 2016

Skipping Workout

hey! So... I'm back! Okay. So today I tried to exercise (cause I'm so fat and I have too much fat). So I've tried Skipping Workout and I felt like dying. Seriously. 
 
So according to my research (that I've taken from google), Skipping Workout is a very effective cardio exercise that boosts your heart rate up, so your cardiovascular system improves and can burn an impressive amount of calories in a relatively short period of time so it is very helpful if you want to lose weight. 
So this exercise is highly recommended to those who wants to lose weight in a short period of time. All you need is a rope and space so you can jump around without breaking your mom's vase or anything. You guys should try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

pin..!pin..! hehehehe sila tinggalkan jejak anda disini okey?
muahh love you!